Date: 5 September 2019
Room: IBA Trade Hub
Every brewer knows about the negative effects of Dissolved Oxygen (DO) in beer. They also know that it can cost tens of thousands of dollars to buy a DO meter. If your brewery can’t afford a low-range Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Meter, this presentation will transform the way you think about DO in your brewery operations.
You’ll learn about:
– What is Dissolved Oxygen aka DO?
– What are the signs that your beer has become oxidised and how long does it take?
– What are the industry standard acceptable tolerances for DO?
– Practical tips on how to manage DO without a DO Meter across almost every part of your brewery operation.
– When you should buy a DO Meter and what options are out there?