Senior Associate Trade Mark Attorney
FB Rice Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
Solicitor and registered trade mark attorney with extensive experience in the following areas:
- advice on branding issues and marking;
- trade mark clearance searches;
- prosecution and registration of trade marks;
- trade mark maintenance;
- trade mark oppositions;
- trade mark removal actions;
- advice on trade mark infringement; and
- foreign trade mark filing and protection strategy and programmes.
Lara has over ten years experience in the field of trade marks and has worked at two of the largest international law firms in Australia until she joined FB Rice in 2016, a boutique intellectual property firm specialising in patents and trade marks.
Lara has assisted both large and small businesses across a broad range of industries including food and beverage (including beer & wine), fashion, consumer electronics, information technology, pharmaceuticals, accommodation and travel.